Sarah's candy blog

Sarah ha lanciato un blog candy sul suo bellissimo sito e non ho potuto resistere alla tentazione..... Vi inserisco il link per partecipare e sbirciare su questo elegantissimo blog corredato da belle foto.
http://shabbychicinteriors.blogspot.com/2010/01/auguri-bloge-nuovo-blog-candy.html . There is the new blog candy on the beautiful Sarah's blog, a blog with wonderful photos. Here you have the link to partecipare to the contest and take a look on this very chic blog http://shabbychicinteriors.blogspot.com/2010/01/auguri-bloge-nuovo-blog-candy.html


E qui accanto vi faccio vedere un grazioso portatovaglioli che ho comprato stamattina: non è vagamente shabby chic? Mi piace tantissimo.
On the left you can see a nice napkin holder (I hope this is the correct word, I beg your pardon for my english...): isn't it barely shabby chic? I like it so much.

Commenti

Hen ha detto…
Hi Clara,
Thanks very much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I'm looking forward to reading back through your blog.
Hen x

Post più popolari