E' arrivato!!! Here it is!!!





E' arrivato finalmente! Come "cosa"? Il mio pacco che aspettavo da Casa Cenina! Non stavo più nella pelle e adesso vi mostro il contenuto.
Here it is al last! What? The box I was waiting for: my order to Casa cenina. I can't wait anymore and now I show you the items.

Nella prima foto vedete i libri, nella seconda gli attrezzi da lavoro, poi le mie strabilianti stoffette rosa.
The first picture is about the books I've oredered, in the second one you see what I need for my patchwork, such as the mat for rotary cutter, then my gorgeous pink fabric.

I due stupendi libri sul patchwork sono due guide ben fatte con diversi schemi e suggerimenti. Infine il contenuto del pacco. Non è meraviglioso? Non vedo l'ora di mettermi al lavoro! Buon Natale!!!!!!!!!!!
The 2 wonderful books on patchwork are very nice and show several patterns. At the end, The content of the box, some tools to do my patchwork. Isn't it so wonderful?
So ladies....... I go working with my new fabric!!!
Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!



Commenti

Micki ha detto…
You got some wonderful things! Enjoy them all!
Micki

Post più popolari