Verde menta, green like mint

Questa è la "strepitosa" torta verde di Anto che è di una bontà infinita e vi consiglio di provare. Il colore verde è dato dallo sciroppo di menta e gli altri ingredienti fondamentali sono cocco e nutella. L'ho fatta sabato sera, la foto qui a fianco è di ieri mattina, oggi non ce n'è più.
Here you see the gorgeous green cake I made on Anto's recipe. You have to try it, it's so good. It's green 'cause of the mint syrup; the other important ingredients are coconut and nutella. I've made it saturday evening, the picture you see has been shot yesterday morning, now there's no more pie! Easy and good.
E questo è il mare che ho a 5 minuti a piedi dalla mia casa delle vacanze. Ieri io e mio marito eravamo lì già alle 8,30 del mattino, non c'era nessuno e abbiamo fatto un bagno stupendo. Alle 11, quando iniziavano ad arrivare gruppi di persone, siamo tornati a casa.
And here the breathtaking sea we have just 5 minute walking from our holiday's home. Yesterday my hubby and I went there at 8,30 in the morning, there was no one and we had a wonderful bath. At 11 am, when we saw the first groups of people coming to the creek, we returned home.
Anche se non sono molto presente in questo periodo in cui sono con l'adsl ad intermittenza, desidero ringraziare tutte le blogghine che mi lasciano un commento. Buona settimana a tutte, Clara.
Even if I'm barely on the blog in this period, 'cause of the lack of internet line, I'd like to thank all the bloggers who leave me a comment: I like it. Enjoy your week, Clara. 

Commenti

Joanne Lendaro ha detto…
Clara, I LOVE seeing all of the beautiful pictures that you post, thank you so much!! I hope someday to go to Italy and see the wonderful countryside! I know the move and renovation must be very hard, but I am wishing you the best to get everything done quickly so you can be together as a family again. Take care, and thanks for sharing all of the pictures! I think of you often as I am working on our house here in the U.S..

Post più popolari